The OSIT-1001 mobile table provides a stable and adjustable laminate working surface with a 21" x 12" (53.3 cm x 30.5 cm) pullout tray for support of an instrument tray for medical and dental specialties needing additional working surfaces. It affords an additional work surface and efficiently uses floor space next to and over the patient by straddling the patient and the chair/table. The OSIT-1001 is vertically adjustable from 30.5” to 48” (cm x cm) and provides a 23.75” x 39” (60.3 cm x 99.1 cm) sculptured counter top working surface.
The OSIT-1001 Series mobile instrument table is designed with all steel frame construction and an attractive Crystal laminate top and laminated underside to aid in cleaning. It can be optionally ordered in special colors, with a counter top edge guards, IV rod and holder, and high volume evacuation tip holders.
- Wilsonart Crystal laminate counter top
- 21" x 12" (53.3 cm x 30.5 cm)pullout tray
- Four twin-wheel locking urethane tread casters
- Wilsonart Crystal Laminate top and laminated underside
- 17.5” (44.5 cm) vertical adjustment
- Tray load rating is 45 lbs. (20.4 kg)
> Special counter top colors are available
> Stainless steel tray not included
> Not available with the "Low Boy" Mobile Caster Base