Pre-op, Transport, Surgery, and Recovery all on the same Motorized Stretcher Bed.
The 440 Mobile Stretcher Bed is a 24" (61 cm) wide procedure table that is ideal for providing a mobile surgery platform in the specialties of Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, ENT, Oral Surgery and others, who need to transport a patient from various locations within the clinic for procedures or surgeries. A smart lithium-ion battery powers the 440 without the need for connection to an electrical outlet for true operational mobility and allows you to use one chair without moving the patient which reduces patient handling and the possibility of patient or healthcare personnel injury. However, in case of a battery emergency, there is a standard power cord which can be used for uninterrupted operation. The multi-directional casters system provides complete mobility with a 3/4” (1.9 cm) base to floor clearance.
- Power lift, back, tilt, and foot functions
- (2) Smart batteries and mains power cord operation (dual operation)
- Smart battery charger
- Premium multi-directional total lock caster system with dual lock actuation
- Storable dual steering handles
- Ultra quiet 24-volt low voltage DC electric gear motors
- 11.5” (29.2 cm) or 16” (40.6 cm) vertical travel power lift base (20" [50.8 cm] and 22" [55.9 cm] entry height, respectively)
- Headrest of choice
- All steel frame and cushion substrates
- Smooth Velcro®-attached upholstery with Memory Foam (optional Ultraleather™ styles available)
- Corded remote hand control with four user settable memory positions, auto return, stop/cancel, and any button cancellation
- 4 user-programmable positions allows you to put the table into your favorite positions automatically with the simple touch of a button
- Listed to UL 60601, CAN/CSA , and IEC 60601